Become certified in canine and feline CPR and First Aid.
Our Pet CPR+ Certification Program is Nationally Recognized and Rapidly Becoming the Premiere Pet CPR Training Program for Animal and Veterinary Professionals as well as Animal Lovers everywhere!
*This class will certify the participant in Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid*
The skills and topics covered in this class include:
- Safety techniques when working with sick and/or injured animals
- How to restrain and transport sick and/or injured animals
- Taking vital signs (temperature, pulse, respiration, CRT)
- Importance of the first aid kit
- How to manage common medical emergencies such as severe wounds, poisoning, burns, choking, etc.
- Performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on dogs and cats (PetCPR+ Certification)
Class is $69.95 per person and includes a copy of the Manual, 2 CPR certification wallet cards, a certificate and a 2 yr subscription to our online resource center.
*Approved to award 3 RACE CEU’s to veterinary professionals, 4.5 CEU’s to CCPDT dog trainers and 3 CEU’s to members of Pet Sitters International*
Pima Medical Institute
3333 E. Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, NV
PLEASE NOTE: We will be holding an informational session immediately following the class for anyone who is interested in becoming a pet CPR instructor with our company (we are looking for veterinary and animal professionals to teach our program).
A percentage of proceeds will be donated to Farmanity Project, a 501(c)(3) tax exempt animal rescue.
For more information or to secure your tickets, click here.