Farmanity Project is a unique 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to saving the lives of animals and enriching the lives of people. We provide humane care and adoption for orphaned horses and large breed dogs, as well as animal-centered educational and therapeutic programs for people.
We strive to accomplish the following goals:
- To improve the quality of relationships between people and pets, with emphasis on populations like Veterans, their families and others who gain comfort from the “healing connection” with companion animals.
- To support and lead other animal protection and human service organizations, locally and across the country, with solid program models that help save animals and bring the healing touch of animals to local communities.
- To create educational programs utilizing innovative methods to introduce the higher ideals of compassion toward animals and people, define responsible pet guardianship and make the case for the need to control companion animal overpopulation.
- To provide a forever home for animals that have no adoption opportunities or require a comfortable place to live out the remainder of their life.
- Not only are we operating innovative and beneficial programs for animals and people, but we are striving to teach others around the world how to successfully market and promote their programs and stop the senseless death of thousands of animals.